Theldron Posted April 12, 2017 Posted April 12, 2017 Hi all, My other half would like to start gaming with me again, we were playing Killing Floor 2 for a while but we would like to play something else. Her requirements for a new game are: Co-op Go on missions together Fantasy setting Puzzles and action I have recommended Warhammer - Vermintide. Any other recommendation would be great. Cheers
LeMarchand Posted April 12, 2017 Posted April 12, 2017 A bit of a change from the two above, but I believe "Never Alone" can be played in co-op mode and seems to fit the requirements. Was hoping to entice Mme LeMarchand to play, but she refused on the grounds that "the fox will keep getting killed" .
DalekSec Posted April 12, 2017 Posted April 12, 2017 MMORPG? World of Warcraft might be a good shout, covers all those
Domo Posted April 12, 2017 Posted April 12, 2017 me and my girlfriend play Rainbow 6 siege, not fantasy but ti's fun I'd recommend the dungeon defenders franchise, and the orcs must die one as well, are both co-op tower defense games where you also control a character.
TechMonkey Posted April 12, 2017 Posted April 12, 2017 We played Portal 2 together, which was fun, mostly as she couldn't quite get the hang of the controls. Currently going through Lego Harry Potter, so kind of Fantasy. SHe enjoys blowing everything (and one) up and I try and work out what is going on!
Geoff Posted April 12, 2017 Posted April 12, 2017 I introduced my girlfriend to Dwarf Fortress. I'm now single. However, what about minecraft? We have a server remember and we're a friendly bunch.
Stone_Charli Posted April 12, 2017 Posted April 12, 2017 Borderlands 2 - doesn't really tick the puzzle box but does have co-op mode. Not sure if she's into FPS, I'm definitely not but enjoy playing Borderlands.
DalekSec Posted April 12, 2017 Posted April 12, 2017 However, what about minecraft? We have a server remember and we're a friendly bunch. .......Nobody tells me nothing! How did i get on this server? 1st thing to do is to actually install minecraft i guess!
Geoff Posted April 12, 2017 Posted April 12, 2017 .......Nobody tells me nothing! How did i get on this server? 1st thing to do is to actually install minecraft i guess! http://www.edugeek.net/forums/edugeek-minecraft/182343-edugeek-minecraft-1-7-10-pack-details-3.html
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now