ZeroHour Posted March 16, 2017 Posted March 16, 2017 I hit my limit wayy too often! @ZeroHour is probably getting sick of increasing my storage limit every couple of months. Increased, enjoy 1
ICTDirect_Dave Posted March 16, 2017 Posted March 16, 2017 Increased, enjoy Ah You're a good bloke! I'll make sure to dig out some really nice Whisky to bring to the Conference in June!
3s-gtech Posted March 16, 2017 Posted March 16, 2017 I owe you too Dave, my lovely Opterons arrived today [emoji3] 1
round2it Posted March 23, 2017 Author Posted March 23, 2017 if its a dell ensure they are exactly the same cpu numbers as if not you get the unsupported cpu combo error upon post.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now