MrKJLS Posted January 13, 2017 Posted January 13, 2017 (edited) My latest thread box appears to be blank. OS: Windows 10 54x Browser: Chrome 55 64x I also tested it on FireFox as well and it appeared blank on there as well. Edited February 2, 2017 by ZeroHour 1
6Foot2 Posted January 13, 2017 Posted January 13, 2017 Link: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/edugeek-net-site-problems/162872-recent-threads-ticker-isnt-working.html
ZeroHour Posted January 13, 2017 Posted January 13, 2017 Yeah I noticed that, investigating. Dave I did fix that problem before btw
6Foot2 Posted January 13, 2017 Posted January 13, 2017 Yeah I noticed that, investigating. Dave I did fix that problem before btw Ah, OK. I just saw that the old thread was still marked 'Open' so I thought it was a problematic fix. Sorry.
ZeroHour Posted January 13, 2017 Posted January 13, 2017 So it appears google has pulled the api... joy. Interestingly Dave when you reported it before they temporarily had pulled the API then a year ago for a few days but turned it back on again, I wrote it off as a server bug after redoing the php nodes.
ZeroHour Posted January 16, 2017 Posted January 16, 2017 Just to say I have a possible solution for this I will roll out later today once I have done some more testing. I have just been rolling out https for the mobile apps (in testing but live for all) tonight.
Ditto Posted January 21, 2017 Posted January 21, 2017 Was about to post about this but fortunately found this thread. Any update on the fix?
ZeroHour Posted January 25, 2017 Posted January 25, 2017 Was about to post about this but fortunately found this thread. Any update on the fix? I have most of the code to switch to a new script here with me at BETT so I will be pushing the code out as soon as I get stable net.
ZeroHour Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 I have partially rolled out a test version on sections of the site (some are still using the old code for now) If no issues are reported I will roll it out further but IE is being fun as usual. Please report any feedback or issues.
6Foot2 Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 I have partially rolled out a test version on sections of the site (some are still using the old code for now) If no issues are reported I will roll it out further but IE is being fun as usual. Please report any feedback or issues. It's working here. I like the peel-back/reveal refresh when showing a new thread. Browser: Google Chrome v 55. 1
ZeroHour Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 IE does have some quirks I am working on but thankfully most dont use it now. Thanks for the feedback all!
pete Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 On Firefox 51.0.1, 64bit build on El Capitan, I'm occasionally seeing (attached) a horked ticker with things writing over the top of each other. I'm not sure how/when it triggers though - it seems to happen if I search within a forum, but it doesn't always happen - I've seen it a couple of time today. 1
ZeroHour Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 On Firefox 51.0.1, 64bit build on El Capitan, I'm occasionally seeing (attached) a horked ticker with things writing over the top of each other. I'm not sure how/when it triggers though - it seems to happen if I search within a forum, but it doesn't always happen - I've seen it a couple of time today. [ATTACH=CONFIG]41236[/ATTACH] Yeah I have seen that happen before, normally its after it has been running for a while but I have not tracked down the exact reason yet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now