dta7203 Posted November 17, 2016 Posted November 17, 2016 Hey All! I'm hoping someone has more inside information than myself. Does anyone know if Microsoft will be offering their free certification again in BETT 2017? I know they have done this on previous years and I am trying to persaude my Network Manager to let me go for two days, and really would like to get certified with Microsoft. Thanks
elsiegee40 Posted November 17, 2016 Posted November 17, 2016 (edited) Details of the 2016 offer See here for more information : http://www.bettshow.com/content/Microsoft-Certification-Testing-Centre-20-23rd-January-2016 The certifications on offer are: Microsoft Certified Educator Microsoft Office Specialist Microsoft Technology Associate Edited November 17, 2016 by elsiegee40
dry Posted November 17, 2016 Posted November 17, 2016 The good news is YES! See here for more information : Bett Show | ExCeL London, 25-28 January 2017 - Microsoft Certification Testing Centre | 20-23rd January 2016 Hmm... seems to be dated 2016. Is there another page for 2017? 1
elsiegee40 Posted November 17, 2016 Posted November 17, 2016 Hmm... seems to be dated 2016. Is there another page for 2017? My mistake I misread it I have edited the post
rickjames Posted December 21, 2016 Posted December 21, 2016 These are one below MCSA, right? Currently doing my Office 365 stuff but I guess I wouldn't say no to another on a whim, hah.
MS2011 Posted January 6, 2017 Posted January 6, 2017 Does anyone found if Microsoft will be offering their free certification again in BETT 2017?
elsiegee40 Posted January 6, 2017 Posted January 6, 2017 (edited) Does anyone found if Microsoft will be offering their free certification again in BETT 2017? i don't think so. All I can find is this Bett Show | ExCeL London, 25-28 January 2017 - Microsoft Partner Campus Last year the Microsoft Partner Village brought you an area filled with key partners delivering certification, software and solutions for you and your school. This year the village has transformed to your very own Microsoft Partner Campus! An entire zone dedicated to partners from Minecraft to certification solutions and its very own collaboration zone, this is one area not to miss! Read more from Bett - the world’s largest education event: Bett Show | ExCeL London, 25-28 January 2017 - Microsoft Partner Campus Last year a very unsubtle hand-written sign appeared on the Microsoft stand pointing directly at the Edugeek stand on the other side of the gangway which is how we found out about, and advertised, it. We'll keep our eyes on them on Day 1 this year... trade tips for a lanyard or a bit of pizza or something Edited January 9, 2017 by elsiegee40 1
SimonWindisch Posted January 26, 2017 Posted January 26, 2017 Any news on the certification this year please?
elsiegee40 Posted January 26, 2017 Posted January 26, 2017 (edited) No on as far as we can tell Edited January 26, 2017 by elsiegee40 1
Jaymate Posted January 26, 2017 Posted January 26, 2017 I was told by the guys who did it last year that sadly they weren't doing it this year. Shame :-(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now