loonytunes Posted February 25, 2016 Posted February 25, 2016 Thanks to some wonderful people on here I've now got my school iPads set up with Meraki. On the whole its working really well but on the VPP page under the MDM tab in systems manager I've got a few apps which don't display properly and so I can't use them. Up to now it was only some free apps which were affected but today its happened with an app I've paid for. This means I can't allocate it to any users. Hopefully the picture explains a bit better than my words... Any suggestions?
Brimstone Posted February 26, 2016 Posted February 26, 2016 Could be your broswer that is causing this....?
loonytunes Posted February 26, 2016 Author Posted February 26, 2016 Could be your broswer that is causing this....? I've tried it in different browsers and on different devices but it's still the same.
L3OUGH Posted May 3, 2016 Posted May 3, 2016 I've tried it in different browsers and on different devices but it's still the same. Hi @loonytunes could I ask you who the lovely people are that helped you get everything setup? I need some advice on my setup. I think I'm nearly there but not sure if what I've done is quite right when it comes to deploying apps to devices. Thanks
loonytunes Posted May 5, 2016 Author Posted May 5, 2016 Hi @L3OUGH I just posted my questions here and various people answered them. What are you trying to do? There's a vague chance I can help. Otherwise, look at this post and there may be something of use http://www.edugeek.net/forums/netbooks-pda-phones/162144-help-setting-up-ipads-using-meraki-legacy.html Hard work to get it all set up but I'm definitely seeing the benefits now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now