Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello

 

Where do I change header.png to header.jpg for my site? I tried in the css file for the template but it made no difference - ict still loads the png file. I couldn't see any reference in the template HTML file.

 

TIA

 

Darren

Posted

logo.png is referenced from the individual colour theme css file, and it's that you need to edit to change the file name from .png to .jpg

 

They're located here: /templates/rt_rokwebify/css/.css

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...