Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Interesting but I think the data is a bit suspect. Shows my area as being pre 1900 but it is a 50-60s estate. It also shows an area of housing further up the road that I know was part of the old airbase as being built during the 90s.
Posted

Yeah it's a little off in places.

 

I live in a 1960's house which is part of an estate built at the same time. The map has it as 30's.

 

Also it has houses built near my parents place that were buile fifteen years ago as being part of a 1950's development despite there being nothing but fields there before the contractors came along.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...