Elky Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 Hi all If any of you are after a Nintendo Wii for Xmas, we have managed to secure 50 which are now in our warehouse ready to ship. We've had to pay a premium to get these and they are the European version but will all come with a UK power cable Anyway, more details are here Orders need to be placed online and will be shipped for the next working day
plexer Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 I personally think you shouldn't have bothered at that premium. Ben
ninjabeaver Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 Cheaper then the rip off ones on E-Bay. I was one of the lucky few who got one last Christmas. Awesome family console.
plexer Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 Yes I realise that is cheaper than some punters flogging them on ebay but I still don't agree with it and wouldn't pay a premium. Yes I've had my wii since the middle of the year but it was a birthday present from march that I still had to wait months to get one. Ben
Elky Posted December 12, 2007 Author Posted December 12, 2007 Hi Ben We were offered a batch and thought seeing as they are so hard to come by at the moment, we would take them and offer them to our customers. We aren't making huge money on these, we just wanted to offer them to our education customers in case any of them are trying to get hold of one in time for Xmas.
john Posted December 13, 2007 Posted December 13, 2007 Im tempted to get one, but I got the 360 last crimbo, and dont use that to its full potential due to A: Edugeek and B: work
projector1 Posted December 13, 2007 Posted December 13, 2007 I was at the merry hill shopping centre tuesday night and gamestation had some in then, not sure what they were charging though. Cannot have no as i have to complete my mcse course Once i pass i will treat my self to one, not paying more than £179.99!
tech_guy Posted December 13, 2007 Posted December 13, 2007 I picked one up last week from my local HMV - £250 for a bundle. Quite a good deal I thought as it comprised the console plus any two games with a 1GB SD Card as well. Made sure the games were the most expensive ones. Just purchased an additional wireless controller & nunchuck off the internet which arrived yesterday so we're ready to rumble for xmas!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now