MattDLEA Posted February 10, 2015 Posted February 10, 2015 ARGHHH what a day. I have modified the startscreen with the icons I want ie office ones ie chrome and the desktop exported it and set a gp. Works a treat for staff users, when students log on it loads half the icons ie is missing and so is the desktop tile i have no idea whats going on. I have even removed the policy and its still the same. this is with windows 8.1
LeMarchand Posted February 10, 2015 Posted February 10, 2015 All with the same image? Do the students have the desktop redirected??
DarrenM Posted February 10, 2015 Posted February 10, 2015 I had that. Caused by policy called remove default applications or something, in the task bar start menu part of the settings.
MattDLEA Posted February 11, 2015 Author Posted February 11, 2015 Thanks @DarrenM Will take a look at it tomorrow. Do you know what it should be set at? Also noticed that it was taking a long to time for the computers to log on and some with temporary profiles. Would this be causing issues ( I updated the central store on the server yesterday too)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now