X-13 Posted February 4, 2015 Posted February 4, 2015 http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/148929-anyone-got-car-dashboard-camera-considering-buying-one.html http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/148920-bbc-news-transasia-crash-twelve-dead-plane-crashes-into-taiwan-river.html http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/148916-did-you-enjoy-your-stay-hospital.html http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/148908-poll-memory-sticks-do-you-allow-them.html Or is @ict-direct posting everything there?
elsiegee40 Posted February 4, 2015 Posted February 4, 2015 OOh! @ZeroHour and @Dos_Box will be interested in that one
X-13 Posted February 4, 2015 Author Posted February 4, 2015 OOh! @ZeroHour and @Dos_Box will be interested in that one I found my Barclays card thread from yesterday on there. Under the ict-direct account, as well. It looks like every post has part of the OP and a link back to here... It's weird though. Spiceworks version of my thread: Barclays personalised card - Spiceworks
ICTDirect_Dave Posted February 4, 2015 Posted February 4, 2015 Well its the Spiceworks vendor page i set up a while ago, but we then decided not to pay for it. haven't logged in in ages. I'm pretty sure it's just the standard Edugeek RSS feed. Plus i know there's one there for when I do webasite updates.
X-13 Posted February 4, 2015 Author Posted February 4, 2015 I'm pretty sure it's just the standard Edugeek RSS feed. I though the RSS was just the front-page stuff?
CAM Posted February 4, 2015 Posted February 4, 2015 All forums have one. Example: EduGeek.net - EduGeek.net Site Problems 1
X-13 Posted February 4, 2015 Author Posted February 4, 2015 All forums have one. Example: EduGeek.net - EduGeek.net Site Problems ~The more you know.
ICTDirect_Dave Posted February 4, 2015 Posted February 4, 2015 Turned it off now, so you should see nothing on that page
john Posted February 4, 2015 Posted February 4, 2015 Still lots of shiny - ICT Direct in Spiceworks - Spiceworks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now