Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We are running Server 2008 with Win 7 Enterprise PCs and IE11. Whenever I create a new user account and log on to an Enterprise PC it doesn't seem to apply the school proxy so IE can't get online. However if I log onto one the few Win 7 Professional PCs we have dotted around the site, IE works perfectly. If I then log in to the Enterprise PCs it works! Any ideas what to do?

 

This only effects new users, the old ones seem to work just fine.

Posted

There's just a standard GPO with them added. Weirdly after a bit of reading I discovered that I needed updated Admin templates installed for IE10/11 settings to appear in GPO. Here

 

But I installed these in Policy Definitions via SYSVOL but nothing seems to happen. The GPO settings only show IE 5,6, 7 and 8.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...