Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a photo library with 4 photos in it on an iPad, Windows says its 2.7MB but the iPad says its 4.5GB...

 

I've got PhotoStream and Photo sharing turned off and the Recently Deleted folder is empty.

 

I can't see where the space is going and its getting silly now, I can't install iOS updates etc... because of this.

Posted

Are there only these 4 photos on the iPad? Are they exactly the same ones you see when you connect it to your computer?

 

I've had issues before where I couldn't see all our videos on the iPad through windows explorer until I installed iTunes.

 

Have you checked Apps and such?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...