Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
I've just been quoted £35.09/fte for the desktop bundle for the second year of our three-year OVS EE, which is quite a hike from last year's £31.92. Does this sound reasonable? I suppose it's possible that I was sold a bit of a loss leader last year. Edited by birchanger
Posted

The price the reseller is paying is the same as they paid last year - that's the whole point of the 3 year deal.

 

Get quotes from other resellers - you can move your reseller during the contract if you want. We did.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Hmm... If you are signed up for three years you should pay the same for each year of the term.

Have you queried this?

 

I have now, and you're correct. I've now been apologised to and all is well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...