Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi folks,

 

I'm looking for AV supplier recommendations in Hants, specifically companies that have experience with microphone setups, headsets, mixers etc.

 

Please note I don't want any suppliers to contact me from here, I'm looking for 3rd party recommendations from schools etc. on here.

 

We're in NE Hants, so it may well be workable to have suppliers from Surrey and Berkshire.

 

TIA

Posted

SFL Group - Reading

Enlightend Lighting - Bristol/Bath

Stage Electrics - everywhere

Zeal - basingstoke

Smile Events - Audio Visual (SEAV) - Watford

Extreme Production Group - Hemel

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...