Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me any advice on this.

 

Currently my display names on active directory are setup as %First Name% %Surname%, however HAP requires it to appear as %Title% %Initials% %Surname%, rather than going through and changing the display names on active directory, I would love to be able to modify the report definitions to pull First Name and Surname and just use that.

 

Is this possible? and if so, can anyone assist with what needs modification?

 

Thanks

 

Ben

Posted

Hi Nick,

 

Just a quick bit of outline, I currently have users with display name for instance Joe Bloggs, the export from SIMS comes out as Mr J Bloggs.

 

I have tried adding "Mr J Bloggs" to the notes section in active directory and I am still getting "The User cannot be found from Mr J Bloggs"

 

Have I misinterpreted your message? or am I doing something wrong?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...