jaminben Posted August 8, 2014 Posted August 8, 2014 Hi, So I've created my Windows 8.1 image which contains update 1 (downloaded this week) using MDT 2013 and allowed its task sequence to apply all updates but do I still need to apply KB2887595 - Update rollup for Windows 8.1? I've manually looked through the finalised image at all the installed updates and don't see any reference to any of the KB's that KB2887596 includes. We will be running a mixed environment under 2012 R2. Thanks Ben
jaminben Posted August 8, 2014 Author Posted August 8, 2014 Found the answer to my own question... well according to this blog anyway. If your roaming profiles will be floating across operating system versions like Windows 7 to Windows 8.1, update KB2887595 for Windows 8.1 addresses the profile service in Windows 8.1 (and is included in Windows 8.1 Update).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now