Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Guys

 

Looking for a new phone as I'm getting sick of mine constantly having problems after the update! I really like the look of the OnePlus One phone but apparently you can only buy through an invite! WTF! If I go onto eBay they're all selling for stupid money compared to the nice price tag that is on the website!? Does anyone know a way around this or has an invite they could possibly give to me ;)

 

Also is there any other phones you'd recommend? It needs to have at least a 5.5" Screen?

 

Thankyou :)

Posted

I, too, am keeping an eye on the OnePlus One.

 

They're still invite only I'm afraid. There are contests you can do every now and again to chance getting an invite but currently there's no other way 'cept eBay. However, anyone who does buy one from OnePlus via an invite code gets given more invite codes to hand out to other people allowing them to buy one, too.

Posted
I, too, am keeping an eye on the OnePlus One.

 

They're still invite only I'm afraid. There are contests you can do every now and again to chance getting an invite but currently there's no other way 'cept eBay. However, anyone who does buy one from OnePlus via an invite code gets given more invite codes to hand out to other people allowing them to buy one, too.

 

That's what I was afraid of! I'm shocked that none on here has some invite codes spare?? :)

Posted

Given that I'm on EE (So I'll get the LTE capabilities) I'm trying to get my hands on one of these, too.

 

If either of us manages to get one, schlep the other an invite code. Deal? :D

Posted
Given that I'm on EE (So I'll get the LTE capabilities) I'm trying to get my hands on one of these, too.

 

If either of us manages to get one, schlep the other an invite code. Deal? :D

 

Haha it's a deal buddy!!!

Posted
you can only buy through an invite!

Just be patient. You'll be able to buy one without an invite at some point in the not too distant future. :)

 

It needs to have at least a 5.5" Screen?

LG G3?

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Any luck with an invite code yet?

I was trying to enter the Blizzard of Invites competition but the site was down and they're not accepting entries anymore :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...