dan400007 Posted November 1, 2007 Posted November 1, 2007 Hi, A department has asked me if its possible to create a timed slide in smart notebook. Just like changing slides in Powerpoint, just in smart notebook instead. I've had a look through and can't see anything, just wondered if anyone has a way of doing so. Thanks.
Oops_my_bad Posted November 1, 2007 Posted November 1, 2007 Tell them no and just use powerpoint instead.
enjay Posted November 1, 2007 Posted November 1, 2007 Have you questioned them as to what's wrong with PowerPoint?
SimpleSi Posted November 1, 2007 Posted November 1, 2007 I think they are suggesting that you can export the slides to a powerpoint presentation and then set that running. regards Simon
Andie Posted November 1, 2007 Posted November 1, 2007 I think you can link or load a presentation made using Powerpoint into the Notebook software as a resource (Gallery or My Content or something similar). Then just run it through the SMARTboard software. Possible the staff in that department have seen a PowerPoint run this way and assumed it was made with Notebook??
enjay Posted November 1, 2007 Posted November 1, 2007 I think they are suggesting that you can export the slides to a powerpoint presentation and then set that running. In Notebook 9.7: File > Export > PowerPoint.
localzuk Posted November 1, 2007 Posted November 1, 2007 From what I've been told by our Smart Notebook whizzes, it is not possible - which makes sense, as Smart Notebook isn't a presentation software package.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now