Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

The school has a Cisco 4400 wifi manager with cisco wifi ap's. The wifi coverage is fine and all laptops and iPads access it fine.

However, the school has just purchased new laptops and these will not connect.

 

They see the wifi but will not connect. I have checked the passkey and it is correct. I have rebooted it but it will not allow them to connect. I have set up another wifi network within the controller and this will not allow any clients to connect. I just get an error saying client could not conner to wifi.

 

When I enter the passkey it tries to connect but then fails.

 

There is no mac filtering enable on the controller, I checked that first.

 

Any ideas

 

Gary

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...