mole Posted April 7, 2014 Posted April 7, 2014 The Goonies sequel confirmed by director Richard Donner | Film | theguardian.com guess i'm excited but can't help feeling I'll be dissappointed if this comes to be
foofighterjim Posted April 7, 2014 Posted April 7, 2014 At least they aren't just trying to remake the original, but you're right there is no way it can live up to expectations.
penfold_99 Posted April 7, 2014 Posted April 7, 2014 guess i'm excited but can't help feeling I'll be dissappointed if this comes to be I'm the same, just hope its doesn't go the same way as Startship Troopers/Startship Troopers 2 did.
Bananas Posted April 7, 2014 Posted April 7, 2014 I'm excited promised my childhood sweet heart a cinema date with all the kids when this comes out for old times
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now