ZeroHour Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 Made another change (this second), auto-save drafts are now disabled.
FN-GM Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 In this post here it doubled up the text in the same post, but didn't make 2 separate posts like last time. - http://www.edugeek.net/forums/o-s-deployment/134080-sccm-pxe-question.html#post1148786 - - - Updated - - - In this post here it doubled up the text in the same post, but didn't make 2 separate posts like last time. - http://www.edugeek.net/forums/o-s-deployment/134080-sccm-pxe-question.html#post1148786 - - - Updated - - - Ah ha like this ^^^^ - - - Updated - - - Ah ha like this ^^^^
sparkeh Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 Yeah I've seen this new variant of the issue on a few threads. I have asked about it on vbulletin and in their usual way they said "there are known issues with double post" like that somehow helps... Helpful.
FN-GM Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 Another example - http://www.edugeek.net/forums/o-s-deployment/134080-sccm-pxe-question.html#post1148790 1
ZeroHour Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 Another example - http://www.edugeek.net/forums/o-s-deployment/134080-sccm-pxe-question.html#post1148790 Yeah I have enabled double post merging for now until I can clean them up.
FN-GM Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 I think you should keep the merging, makes things tidy - - - Updated - - - I think you should keep the merging, makes things tidy
ZeroHour Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Could a few of you please try again now using QR (Quick Reply) on this thread.
elsiegee40 Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 It just happened to @vikpaw here http://www.edugeek.net/showthread.php?p=1148808
vikpaw Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 (edited) it did, it did, it did happen to me. i had to go in manually and edit it out. not sure at what point it double updates, do you have to take some time in composing the reply...? - - - Updated - - - it did, it did, it did happen to me. i had to go in manually and edit it out. not sure at what point it double updates, do you have to take some time in composing the reply...? @ZeroHour ... Edited March 24, 2014 by vikpaw
sparkeh Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Could a few of you please try again now using QR (Quick Reply) on this thread. Test reply. - - - Updated - - - Could a few of you please try again now using QR (Quick Reply) on this thread. Test reply.
witch Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Text doubling now happening everywhere!! - - - Updated - - - Text doubling now happening everywhere!!
sonofsanta Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Subscription emails are doubling up as well. - - - Updated - - - Subscription emails are doubling up as well.
Tesla Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 uh oh. Mondays ey. who needs em. - - - Updated - - - uh oh. Mondays ey. who needs em.
newpersn Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 I just noticed its only happening in some topics.. not all. :S - - - Updated - - - I just noticed its only happening in some topics.. not all. :S
newpersn Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 All in here, http://www.edugeek.net/forums/edugeek-net-site-problems/133589-double-posting.html - - - Updated - - - All in here, http://www.edugeek.net/forums/edugeek-net-site-problems/133589-double-posting.html
X-13 Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Everyone's getting double posts... I want double posts too!!
X-13 Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 I only use quick reply, unless I need to fix an attachment. - - - Updated - - - I only use quick reply, unless I need to fix an attachment. Le EDIT: YUS! The post has been doubled!
Tesla Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 maybe we're all drunk from the weekends shenanigans and are just seeing double? - - - Updated - - - maybe we're all drunk from the weekends shenanigans and are just seeing double?
X-13 Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 maybe we're all drunk from the weekends shenanigans and are just seeing double? If only... All I did was make more progress on Knack. [stupid stealth trophy... why you gotta be so hard?]
Griff Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Good morning!! - - - Updated - - - That was with quick reply! - - - Updated - - - That was with quick reply!
Dos_Box Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Why do I think not many of you are taking this seriously anymore?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now