Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, Would anyone be able to help with retrieving/exporting achievement and behaviour points from SIMS? I would be forever grateful if someone could share their experience of this - I would just like to run a report whenever I needed to with my tutor group's overall and most recent points attached. The tech team at school tell me this isn't possible, but I'm not so sure??

Thanks very much hopefully!!!

Posted
You can get it on your home page. Click Configure and drag the Conduct Summary to a spare square (it won't show when dragging by the way as you'd expect it to!) and click Save. You can then click the spanner icon in the panel to filter it so you get your tutor group and can look at it at a glance whenever you log in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...