tscnmuk Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 Hi all I have just purchased a new iMac to try and get away from the windows enviroment away from work as much as I possibly can. What is the best USB freeview receiver that I can buy for it that will be at least compatible with the iMac remote control or even have it's own? Thanks Tom
localzuk Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 I don't know about using the iMac control, but I had a Terratec Cinergy T2. It did the job ok. The only problem when I bought it was having to pay a subscription to get a tv guide. However, I think the new version of EyeTV that is shipping now doesn't need a subscription as it pulls its TV from freeview and not the net. http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/reviews/review.phtml/789/1813/terratec-cinergy-t2-tv-tuner.phtml
tscnmuk Posted September 29, 2007 Author Posted September 29, 2007 That looks ideal, thanks very much. Tom
Rozzer Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 I would say the best one is eyetv on the apple site. Looks pretty good and worth a look in. Ross
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now