alonebfg Posted September 16, 2007 Posted September 16, 2007 Hi all I would just like to say a big hello and im back. Due to real life issues have not been on here as much as I would like. Started work again and what a mess that is. One thing i would like to say is a big thankyou to the people who have sent me an email of support but its all better now(I Hope just aftercare). Also if anyone else is or has had a big C scare my heart goes out to you and you family. But what i will say is just fight it and you will get there dont let the b&$%£$d get you down.
localzuk Posted September 16, 2007 Posted September 16, 2007 Welcome back! Good to have you back again.
john Posted September 16, 2007 Posted September 16, 2007 Welcome back, glad to have you back and hopefully all well again
webman Posted September 16, 2007 Posted September 16, 2007 Welcome back alonebfg, good to see you again
bishopsgarthstockton Posted September 16, 2007 Posted September 16, 2007 i dont know you. but sounds like you have been through a bad time. welcome back
EduTech Posted September 16, 2007 Posted September 16, 2007 Unfortunately i don't know you, and by the sounds of thing u been through a bad time, Nice to see you.. welcome Back James
alonebfg Posted September 17, 2007 Author Posted September 17, 2007 Just a quick note to all the men out there if you ever get a chance to please donate to prostate cancer. And if you get a chance visit http://www.prostate-cancer.org.uk/ its becoming more common than brest cancer but men being men dont find out till its to late .
contink Posted September 17, 2007 Posted September 17, 2007 Duly noted... I would say welcome back but from the sounds of it, work is a bit like out of the frying-pan and into the fire so I'll hold off.. Welcome back to health I think is probably more appropriate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now