Simcfc73 Posted September 16, 2013 Posted September 16, 2013 Hi, I must be missing something obvious here but here goes. I am using exchange and google in a split delivery environment. Our pupils mail are delivered to Google and staff use exchange. I want to create contacts in exchange so the teachers can email the pupils from exchange to Google... a contact for each pupil and a few distribution lists for the year groups. I hoped it would be simple but looking on the net it looks like it needs to be powershelled... is this right? Anyone done better?
Edu-IT Posted September 16, 2013 Posted September 16, 2013 When I did this on Office365 I imported from a CSV file using Powershell, so I'd expect it to be the same on your local install. Can you export a CSV from Google?
sukh Posted September 16, 2013 Posted September 16, 2013 power shell import will work, what about dirsync?
Simcfc73 Posted September 17, 2013 Author Posted September 17, 2013 just hoped there was an easier way than scripting.. ta anyway
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now