engineer_z Posted August 14, 2013 Posted August 14, 2013 Hi I need to install Microsoft office Professional Plus 2007 and office 2010 . I try in many sites but they need the serial key. regards
Oaktech Posted August 14, 2013 Posted August 14, 2013 Do you have any kind of license agreement with Microsoft? If not, you need to get one. This stuff does not come for free.
engineer_z Posted August 15, 2013 Author Posted August 15, 2013 No, I do not have license agreement with Microsoft
synaesthesia Posted August 15, 2013 Posted August 15, 2013 engineer_z; perhaps therefore you are required to pay for it? That's normally how you get the licence keys.
elsiegee40 Posted August 15, 2013 Posted August 15, 2013 Open Office is free Apache OpenOffice - The Free and Open Productivity Suite Microsoft Office, or any other Microsoft product (except MSE for home use) for that matter, is not. It is against edugeek's rules to attempt to obtain product keys without payment. This thread is being locked. 1
Recommended Posts