Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just been passed over a CD and small booklet about this service. Website is:

 

http://www.windows-solutions.co.uk/

 

Anyone got any comments or experience with this ?

 

I don't think we need it, my Technet most probably covers most aspects of what support I require but was just wondering what people's thoughts are....

Posted
I have had this sent to me before and TBH from what it looks like you could save the money and spend 10 mins looking for you answers on here instead.
  • 1 year later...
Posted
I saw one of these things. About 8 pages - with a few useless tips on how to tweak XP or helping to solve problems you are very unlikely to ever hit. In any case, pretty useless and mostly public domain stuff.
Posted

Yep, if you want support with anything Microsoft Technet is your best place to go.

 

I'm willing to bet that they do little more than search the technet library, and occasionally send out bulletins which are recycles of the normal Microsoft ones.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...