witch Posted March 26, 2015 Author Posted March 26, 2015 @Phildw No - because our admin network is backed up by county and they told me that if the emails were in Outlook then they wouldn't be backed up! All the staff have Outlook and could set it up if they wanted to - but none of them do, I don't think. A couple use the Outlook lite version as it means more emails to the page! What issues are you having? 1
Edu-IT Posted March 26, 2015 Posted March 26, 2015 @Phildw No - because our admin network is backed up by county and they told me that if the emails were in Outlook then they wouldn't be backed up! All the staff have Outlook and could set it up if they wanted to - but none of them do, I don't think. A couple use the Outlook lite version as it means more emails to the page! What issues are you having? The emails are stored on MS servers so it makes no odds about whether they back them up or not? I'm confused at what they're getting at. @Phildw We use Outlook with Office365. What's up? 1
Phildw Posted March 26, 2015 Posted March 26, 2015 @Phildw No - because our admin network is backed up by county and they told me that if the emails were in Outlook then they wouldn't be backed up! All the staff have Outlook and could set it up if they wanted to - but none of them do, I don't think. A couple use the Outlook lite version as it means more emails to the page! What issues are you having? @Phildw We use Outlook with Office365. What's up? I have set up one test user in Outlook and it seems to be fine, but when I logged in as another user and try to set the test account up on another machine it sets up ok, then asks me to restart Outlook. When I do it takes ages 'Personalysing your account' then keeps asking me for log in details. After I cancel I get an error saying 'The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action'.
witch Posted March 26, 2015 Author Posted March 26, 2015 That's what county said and who am I to complain? Maybe if the emails are brought into Outlook they will be deleted off the ms server? I was just told that they couldn't do it and as I said, nobody on my network has asked. If you are struggling, ring MS and try to get to second line support - I have had very good service from them
Phildw Posted April 21, 2015 Posted April 21, 2015 Anyone using Papercut aswell as Office 365? Having difficulty getting email reports to work.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now