Gerry Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 Has anyone here used this? http://www.cs.princeton.edu/patchmaker/ I've been trying my damnedest to get it working on XP using XAMPP http://www.apachefriends.org/en/index.html, but am having real problems setting it up. If anyone has any experience with it, please say so and I will post further details of my problem. Thanks.
webman Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 I've just spent all week documenting our infrastructure in an Excel sheet on my PDA; and have been looking into something else to store the data in. Possibly Zoho Creator but that looks good. Will have a look and see what the set up involves EDIT: Hmmm... OK. It requires PEAR installed, and a deprecated PEAR DB library I've installed those (PITA) and configured it + installed the database. Still doesn't work
jlfox Posted January 4, 2008 Posted January 4, 2008 Dis anyone ever get this to work on Linux or Windows. I think that it will help me if I can get it to work properly. jlfox
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now