jaminben Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 Hi, Anyone else not able to change the default "IT Organization" text when doing an OSD within SCCM 2012 SP1? I've changed the text within "Client Settings > Computer Agent" and updated my boot image but it remains the same.... not really an issue but still slightly annoying. Thanks
FN-GM Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 Have you applied those clients settings to a collection?
jaminben Posted April 11, 2013 Author Posted April 11, 2013 Have you applied those clients settings to a collection? Yep... I guess it works for you?
Gatt Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 Have you updates your Boot Images to your DP's? Changing task sequence label 'IT Organization'
jaminben Posted April 11, 2013 Author Posted April 11, 2013 Have you updates your Boot Images to your DP's? Yes, I've also re-created my boot images and it still doesn't change.
Gatt Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 Do you have more than one "Custom Client Settings" deployed? (I'm only using the default as I want the same settings everywhere) If you do and if they "overlap" in collections, check they are all configured with your IT Org name .
jaminben Posted April 12, 2013 Author Posted April 12, 2013 (edited) Do you have more than one "Custom Client Settings" deployed? (I'm only using the default as I want the same settings everywhere) If you do and if they "overlap" in collections, check they are all configured with your IT Org name . I only have one custom client settings setup and the default. The default can't be deployed to collections and the custom is currently deployed to "All Systems" and "All Unknown Computers" (Lab setup). EDIT Oddly enough I put the setting in the "Default Client Settings" as well and even though I can't deploy it to any collections it worked. YAY Thanks for everyones help. Edited April 12, 2013 by jaminben 1
Gatt Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 Nice one! glad it's all working for you FYi: the default settings is not designed to be deployed.. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now