jaminben Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 (edited) Hi, Has anyone else come across the error below? CryptVerifySignature failed, 80090006 SMSPXE 09/04/2013 12:24:10 5896 (0x1708) untrusted certificate: , , some long number SMSPXE 09/04/2013 12:24:10 5896 (0x1708) Failed to get information for MP: http://svr.somename.local. 80090006. SMSPXE 09/04/2013 12:24:10 5896 (0x1708) PXE::MP_InitializeTransport failed; 0x80004005 SMSPXE 09/04/2013 12:24:10 5896 (0x1708) PXE::MP_LookupDevice failed; 0x80004005 SMSPXE 09/04/2013 12:24:10 5896 (0x1708) Its located in the SMSPXE log file... everything was working ok but today it just stopped working. I've tried Google but it appears to be an old issue before SP1 was released and now I'm stuck. Thanks Edited April 9, 2013 by jaminben
jaminben Posted April 9, 2013 Author Posted April 9, 2013 Yes, using SP1. I read that before SP1 was released it was a known issue... My google-fu skills seem to have left me today and I can't find a resolution.
jaminben Posted April 9, 2013 Author Posted April 9, 2013 Its getting worse... I've just noticed my boot images (x32 & x64) have failed distribution. Trying to view the status just shows "Error details will be available when server finishes processing the message".
jaminben Posted April 9, 2013 Author Posted April 9, 2013 Have you tried to redistribute them? Yes.. anything I try to distribute will now fail. I keep reading about SMS certificates but they all appear to be in date still so not sure if it can be that.
FN-GM Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 HAs your distribution point got disk space left? Have you tried rebooting it? Can the machines get to the DP?
jaminben Posted April 9, 2013 Author Posted April 9, 2013 HAs your distribution point got disk space left? Have you tried rebooting it? Can the machines get to the DP? Yep, that all looks good and clients can still get to the DP.
jaminben Posted April 9, 2013 Author Posted April 9, 2013 erm tried a reboot? Sorry, yes I've rebooted several times now. Going to remove PXE and WDS from the server and see what that does.
FN-GM Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 I wouldn't because if nothing will distribute its likely the fault is something else.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now