Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am looking for a reasonably priced SAML/SSO solution to link our AD accounts to hosted services:

 

* Google Apps

* PowerSchool (student info system)

* ZenDesk (helpdesk ticketing)

* ADP (payroll)

 

Does anyone have a happy or sad story about PingIdentity, SSO Easy, Okta, Shibboleth, etc?

 

thanks,

 

Luke Jaeger | Technology Coordinator

Pioneer Valley Performing Arts Charter Public School

PVPA Charter Public School - About PVPA

Posted
I believe RM offer a solution called Unify or something.

It's on its way, but I'm not sure it'll support all of those systems from the get go.

 

Have you looked at OneLogin?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...