Gongalong Posted March 6, 2013 Posted March 6, 2013 Hi folks, We have a handful of PCs that connect to the County Council's SAP via Citrix. Our network sits behind the CC's Intranet. In the last few months the Citrix connection is dropping "randomly" once or twice a day, which is proving to be an irritation to the SAP users. (I don't know how sensitive Citrix is to a connection drop?) After several weeks of investigation via the CC they have said there is no problem on their side of the network. We use The Dude (network monitoring software) and have setup a ping to the SAP server (running at 20s intervals) but I've yet to stop a connection drop. Is there anything else we could do to monitor this and identify where the issue might be? (I guess I could drop the monitoring interval for starters...) TIA
Watty08 Posted January 21, 2014 Posted January 21, 2014 We're having the same problem here, and guess what the council have said it an error at our side. I have made every connection exempt of filtering to their urls, added it to the trusted zones in I.E and removed Goolge Chrome (aparently that can cause issues, I cant see how). I'm starting susspect Derbyshire county council as one of their employees stated last week that he was only just going on some training for it! How have you got on Gong?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now