jaminben Posted March 3, 2013 Posted March 3, 2013 Hi, I've been learning Powershell and have created a script which lists who logged onto a specified computer last..... and thought I'd share it here. Double click to execute, enter your computer name and wait while it gathers the information from the event log. Once done it will display on-screen and also export to a .csv file. Now its pretty easy to see who switched the keys around on that laptop New to Powershell so I take no responsibility for anything which may go wrong. Thanks BenComputer_Last_Logged_User_V1.02.rar
jaminben Posted March 5, 2013 Author Posted March 5, 2013 Added a new version which formats the table a bit better (auto) and also allows you to limit the event log search to speed things up.Computer_Last_Logged_User_V1.03.rar
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now