Outpost Posted July 20, 2007 Posted July 20, 2007 Hi all, In new job and completely new to SIMS.net. Briefly, the staff that use Sims have completed everything for the new academic year starting Sept 07. The Timetable has been written with Nova T-6 and has successfully been transferred over to SQL. The problem that they now have is how do the teaching staff get access to the new timetable for registration. If I'm not making myself clear I apologise but its all a bit over my head at the moment. I've read some documentation but I think its out of date. The menu's and flyout links are all different. Many Thanks
PhilNeal Posted July 20, 2007 Posted July 20, 2007 The teacher's home page has a timetable timeline. Right click on this and you can do everything for that class from taking the register to printing out their photos.
Outpost Posted July 20, 2007 Author Posted July 20, 2007 OK, I have found out a bit more of whats going on, when trying to apply the new timetable it comes up with 'do you want to apply 2006/2007' instead of 2007/2008. I'm guessing not much will happen until the new timetable 2007/2008 can be applied. Cheers
PhilNeal Posted July 20, 2007 Posted July 20, 2007 Yes, the timeline will update as and when classes start and stop.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now