Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi there,

 

The actual error I recieve when trying to open the file in word is attached below. It's a Word 2.0 file apparently, and it is allegedly blocked by a registry setting, can anyone tell me the registry setting that blocks the file and how I might change it? I am not a system administrator (on the servers themselves) but I can ask for the changes if they need to be done on there.

 

Any help appreciated.

word_error.bmp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...