Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone,

 

I'm in need of a new UPS for the server room.

This will need to power the Dell Server, 2 Unifi 24 port POE switches, and a few other little items.

 

What would you recommend?

 

Many thanks.

Posted

I have been looking into this myself, as our Dell UPS is really starting to not be reliable.

 

There are now Lithium-Ion battery based UPS's which seem to require a lot less space, but I haven't gone into too much detail of everything, as it will be next financial year, and as such I have not looked that far into it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...