Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks nice the only thing that worries me slightly is:

Using the handy click in/out system, it is easy to attach or remove the projector

 

How easy is it to steal in that case?

 

Ben

Posted
I looked at getting one of these for a job I was doing for a mates home cinema setup, looked nice but I am a sucker for Unicol :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...