Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

failnator

Members
  • Posts

    287
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by failnator

  1. Hi Guys, Sorry if this is in the wrong area, Is anyone planning on going to the London comic con this year? If so would people be interested in meeting up?
  2. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    As long as it is multiplayer like GTA I will get it otherwise I will still probably get it on pc or xbox one or maybe playstation should I decide to get a PS4.
  3. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    *cough* Usually minus due to suicide *cough*
  4. The only thing that comes to mind for me is to try uninstalling flash and then installing the latest debug version.
  5. Which version of flash are you using?
  6. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Youtube doesn't load for me at work so didn't know what you uploaded XD
  7. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Probably the best thing to happen yet. Either that or the bike chase XD.
  8. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    The worst we had driving was ramming a car into the back of a jeep we were using and managed to backflip the jeep but the car was fine. Admittedly I had a proud moment of escaping the military base alone in a jeep through a bombing zone XD
  9. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Whatever you do don't copy me and just medicate up and run through the blue for ages XD
  10. We finish on the 21st so the 22nd sounds good to me.
  11. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Sounds like something to test tonight.
  12. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Or cook them using your trusty pan XD
  13. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Got to agree with no solo. It's the kind of game I only play with someone else. Plus it's always funnier with others especially if bald_pig sees a grenade.
  14. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Hmm probably will then as I always forget the 2ds fold now main reason I got a 3ds before
  15. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    I will probably get one of the new 3DS depending on if Ultra sun and moon are any good. At the moment I'm keeping my money in my wallet but you never know.
  16. failnator

    Gaming Chat

    Have to agree with the fake as my fire red has the red casing
  17. Personally, I play CIV 5 over 6 mainly due to I don like the way that CIV 6 does districts. They just feel so alien to me.
  18. sounds good to me
  19. Don't worry @Mewdewgooboofoo you can come with us on the B team
  20. Yet most the time we die because of A team. Plus never let either of you drive
  21. Just thought I would slide the B team in here @bald_pig
  22. These adapters have an audio split with them so its all sent into the adapter and then split into vga and audio
  23. Yes, we got a deal on them but we decided to go with an alternative.
  24. Hi Guys, We currently are using StarTech adapters to connect our PC`s to the projectors in the classrooms. We need to as the PC's only has HDMI ports and the projectors only have VGA ports. Just curious to see what other people are using? Or are you only using one or the other?
  25. failnator

    Destiny 2

    Pc all the way
×
×
  • Create New...