Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. ICT Technician - Vacancies - Harris Academy Bermondsey
  2. No, not had any problems with 2008 yet.
  3. Is brand server is it, you tried using the HP SmartStart DVD's or Dell Server Build CD's
  4. Im surprised no one has suggested File Server Resource Manager, I use this and works a treat!
  5. 1x Dell PowerEdge 800 - as my file server (1Tb) 1x Dell PowerEdge 840 - as my exchange server\dc 1x Custom Built PC - as my CCTV Server 1x Netgear ProSafe fvs318 1x Netgear DG834N (ADSL2+ on Be* 24mb) 1x Netgear WN802T 1x Custom Built PC 1x Netbook for the wife 1x my work laptop 1x 24 Port 3com gig switch all cat5e cabled out also
  6. IT Network Manager Job in Bromley, South East/Southern UK Looks like a good job, I used to drive pass this school everyday, think its a new build, looks nice!
  7. IanT

    Xmarks

    I use this service, have done since it was FoxMarks where they re-branded it XMarks, I got an email about them ending there service
  8. 25-30 server hard drives, thats alot of drives to go through!
  9. If its internal only why on earth publish it on the internet.......
  10. IanT

    Child Benefit

    typical tory policy, looking after the rich
  11. We have a couple of these: Hp Colour LaserJet CP2025N - toners are not too bad either.
  12. ICT Network Manager (Primary School) in Amersham : uktemps
  13. Network Manager - Truro High School for Girls Job in Truro
  14. Network Manager (must be Enhanced CRB Cleared) Job in London
  15. Which School?
  16. I have a Cisco 3500 Series 48 Port 10/100mb swich - been sitting on my shelf for a year collecting dust, PM me if your interested.
  17. Hi Mate, I have a 24 Port 3Com which you can have, I used it at for about a year, works fine, PM if your interested.
  18. IanT

    F1 2010

    The penalty stuff is a joke on the game I must admit! also I dont know if anyone has noticed the pit stops!!! if you in lets say 9th.............u go in for a pit stop and you sit there for a good 15 seconds before you are allowed to go and you end up in last!!! this has happened many times!!!
  19. IanT

    F1 2010

    haha..................I use the good old classic keyboard!!
  20. I agree asking the question "why", I've seen many people over the years spend so much on there Network Infrastructures within schools, I just cant see the need to try and get so much capacity when its never really going to get used to its full potential, but hey if people have money to burn in schools go for it.
  21. IanT

    F1 2010

    Has anyone played the new F1 game? I played it at the weekend on XBox and then got it for my PC!! What a game it is!!! game play is wicked, graphics are jaw dropping!!!
  22. Support Staff Required New Build, Cisco Network (10Gig), Main Harris Datacenter.
  23. Looks like a wicked job!!.........not sure If I wanna ever go down the IT Director route, I would miss the technical side too much!
  24. ICT Network & Resources Manager - Huish Episcopi display advert
  25. another vote here for ProCurve, I have alot of the 2510G-48
×
×
  • Create New...