Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Geoff

Edu Supporters
  • Posts

    13,543
  • Joined

Everything posted by Geoff

  1. Geoff

    No Man's Sky

    The TV add featuring Bill Bailey is amazing!
  2. I'll check on beta tonight, as I said I want to try tanking with my DH. I know for a fact I've spent 0 AP on the tanking war glaives.
  3. I'd check your site boundaries are correct. Did you forget to add an IP range for example?
  4. The new mechanics for Shadow Priest are super cool. One of my favourite class revamps. I really like the demonology warlock artefact weapon too. Who doesn't want a talking skull that takes the mick out of everything? My only disappointments in beta is that demon hunter dps is a very bland and easy spec. Hardly what a 'hero' class is supposed to be IMHO. I need to try tanking though, maybe that'll be better. I also find the World Quest system a bit grindy. I'm not sure if it'll burn me out. Especially if I try to do 4 world quests on 12 alts a day!
  5. Geoff

    Pokémon: GO

    The encryption in the latest version of Pokemon Go has been reverse engineered.
  6. Pre-Patch event's start after maintenance this week. Guide to the Legion Prelaunch Event and Invasions - Guides - Wowhead
  7. I had to tweak for JRE v8 u101 but otherwise it seems to of deployed ok on a clean Win 7 64bit machine. I need to test it on a 'messy'' machine and with Win 10 LTSB but it seems the best way of doing things. Thanks @Arthur
  8. With the addition of demon hunters there is more competition for melee spots in raids than ever. So yes, I think your concern is valid and it will be an issue for survival hunters. But it's not a new problem, enhance shamans and feral druids have been juggling the same problem for years (with the added fun bonus of juggling multiple gear sets).
  9. There's still balance patches to come. Also a lot of specs are gimped without their artefact weapon.
  10. That would be massively helpful @Arthur
  11. Geoff

    Pokémon: GO

    Finding this to be the case lately! http://i.imgur.com/m0WUIe0.gif
  12. I'm sure you'll find people at uni who play. Make a guild together!
  13. I have the 64bit + 32bit Java MSI's setup as Applications in SCCM 2012 R2. These deploy to collections just fine. I have also got a Package that is basically a batch file that removes all the old java versions and java update check using msiexec commands and the installer id. This doesn't seem to be working at the moment. What I want to do is group these together logically and deploy them to a collection together, rather than in three separate operations. I'm a little unclear the best way to do this. Dependancies? or a Task Sqeuence?
  14. Try doing ironman. If you die you delete the character and start again. i.e. permadeath.
  15. Geoff

    Pokémon: GO

    It would depend which version you installed. If you installed the US version then it would of wanted all the permissions. If you installed a later version that only wanted auth detail then you would of never granted off line access.
  16. MM usually outranks BM in raiding. The loss in DPS due your pet having pathing issues, dying in fire and running between mobs being the main issue.
  17. Geoff

    Pokémon: GO

    This is specific to iOS when using a google account to login to Pokemon Go. The update requires extra permissions to be granted and there's no way to communicate that in the iOS UI from the app. You can fix it by logging into your google account on the google website and granting the permissions there. I believe the app wants 'offline access' permissions. Once you grant that and relogin to the app, your progress should be restored. https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/224047008-Potential-iOS-Login-Issue-Following-Pokémon-GO-Update-Version-1-1-0-Build-31-0-
  18. It's running v1.34.3.0 of the LSI SAS HBA driver now. So hopefully that'll be fixed.
  19. I'll snapshot the VM and find out.
  20. Hi, I have a Windows 2k8r2 64bit VM hosted by VMWare ESXi 5.5 that is suffering from the issue in this KB article. https://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=2063346 Does anyone have a copy of the LSI Logic SAS driver v1.34.02 or later that I can get off them? I'm unable to locate it on the LSI website.
  21. Geoff

    Pokémon: GO

    Local pub is running a promo tonight and luring the pokestop that's there.
  22. 2008 R2 is out of mainstream support now. you shouldn't really be making a new server using it.
  23. It depends on the DPF, but generally they can get clogged up. Older passive DPFs simply burnt off the soot as soon as the exhaust system got hot enough. If you have an newer active DPF you'll get the ECU altering your fuel mix at about 45% 'fullness' to raise the temperature in the exhaust system and burn off the soot. If you interrupt the regeneration cycle then you'll start having issues and usually a dashboard warning. Either way the solution is simple. About 10 - 20 minutes at motorway speeds. I do a lap of the M55 myself. If you completely ignore the dash warnings on a diesel with an active DPF you're risking a trip to the dealer to get it sorted. As a practical example, I have a BMW '09 e90 320d. It has an active DPF. Asking ECU what the rules are yields that DPF regeneration occurs when the coolant is above 75C, there is over 10litres of fuel in the tank and the exhaust temp is circa 250C. The handbook claims best regen results are met at a constant speed of just over 60mph for about 15 To 25 minutes.
  24. https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh918353(v=wps.630).aspx
  25. Also depending on the type of usage the DPF may need looking at (assuming the car has one).
×
×
  • Create New...