Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Lesley_tech

Members
  • Posts

    42
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lesley_tech

  1. Hey guys and girls.. I have just noticed something.. I had disabled a year 10's account for doing stuff he shouldn't be doing. then just earlier i noticed him using the account again?? What has he done? Can anyone help?
  2. Not sure
  3. Wey hey.. Used it today at school... Very suprised looking students! =)
  4. Hm Will have to look into this .. Thanks guys
  5. I have found out what it is. Remote shutdown . . How does this work
  6. Hi.. Its not just one computer its about 5 all at once
  7. Hi there people.. Me again I have noticed computers across the school are randomly just switching them selves off or restarting. i can't find anything in the logs about why they are. it just seems to be attacking certain rooms, not random computers . Please could someone help me =-)
  8. Hey ... I have recently noticed .bat files being used by some client's these .bat files are some how enabling task manager .. What should I do and how?
  9. Hi guys and girls Would love it if someone could tell me how to use NETSEND in command prompt.
  10. No i dont know broken_url.. I think People should just leave this post please ..
  11. Hi broken_url see your from cape town that was a quick move because last time i looked at this forum you lived in milton keynes.. Where im from well anyway i suggest you stop what your doing if your a student because Ranger knows who you are muhaha hehe. on the serious note BE CAREFUL. because if us techs find out about students then they are in trouble!
×
×
  • Create New...