About a 20 minute drive for me......I did live about 5 mins away but recently moved. So now have a longer drive but live somewhere a little nicer.......it is always worth it!
Chris
I would go for the HP.......I haven't heard of any customers having problems with the cashback with HP. I suppose there will always be one with a problem but if you purchase it through a reseller and a problem arises with the cashback, I am sure the reseller will be happy to help you out.
Good luck.
Chris
Hello Witch,
Why are you wary of the cashback offer? Value for money-wise, if you don't like the Toshibas now then HP are whatyou need to be looking at really. Unless you like the look of any of the Acers at all?
Chris
Ok promo's now closed....thanks for everyone that took part..It's certainly lead to some interesting discussions!
Freebies will be handed to couriers for delivery on Monday.
I wouldnt say its about the Veggie issue, it's simply a bad financial decision.
Somehow I can't see a swarm of fans chanting "you're going home in a f$%$%^" ambulance" whilst daintily nibbling at a lentil+cous cous wrap
As for exciting/varied menus....have you ever seen the catering vans at footie grounds...pre prepared burgers and dogs from cans still manages to confound most 'chefs'
That aces mine hands down!
Nice work, I popped the question in Crete last year.Freebie winging its way to you.
Did you find concealing an engagement ring abroad as difficult as I?
Joe