Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

ZeroNeg

Members
  • Posts

    56
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZeroNeg

  1. Thanks for the info. Job done. Backed up then restored to new drive and swapped out the drive letters and hay presto it worked without probs.
  2. Just thought I would run this past you lot before I go down the wrong route. I have to move the contents from E: drive ( containing all roaming profiles and shred areas ) to new Drive H:. My quick Idea is to do a backup of E: and then restore all the data to H: and then simply do a drive letter swap for H: and make it E:. I looked at the GUI Robocopy and did some tests to see if it would replicate all sharing info. this gave mixed results. so any pointers / opinions would be great. Thanks
  3. Hi, Just introducing myself. ICT Tech in Yorkshire area. Been using the site for some time now for information so thought I better join and then I can help others ( hopefully )
×
×
  • Create New...