Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

jaminben

Members
  • Posts

    640
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jaminben

  1. +1 for this.... we use it and it's excellent.
  2. That's my gut feeling... I think the Vive will have more features but won't actually have good image reproduction compared to the Rift. Time will tell.
  3. Pre-ordered mine last night... gotta wait till May though
  4. Yes, you can block Chrome from updating, you just need to get the .admx files... that's what we do here. Computer Policy - Google/Google Update/Preferences = Disable all auto-update checks (not recommended)
  5. Not back up for us... still no login screen.
  6. Thanks
  7. Add us to that list.
  8. Anyone not able to get to the O365 login page this morning?... none of our user's can get to the actual login page and wondering if this is related.
  9. You are correct... they can only use Chrome when logged into one machine at a time. We took the view that moving Chrome out of profiles improved login's for everyone and not just the few who may want to use two machines at once.
  10. We're also getting them...
  11. On average ours would be around 80mb\130mb.
  12. We also tend to do what woreilly does and redirected Google data to their home drive.... works pretty well.
  13. This may or may not be the same issue but we had a problem with a recent version of Adobe and PowerPoint 2013 a couple of months back... a quick Google found these here or here.
  14. Can I also have a copy... please.
  15. I got the email to try it but there is no files inside the zipped folder except for lots of instructional word documents... still reading through them but it's funny to see Windows 8.1 isn't supported until next Q1 next year!!! EDIT Found the link for the executable in the instructions.
  16. Ok, If anyone else wants an invite for a OnePlus X send me a PM.
  17. @abillybob do you still need an invite for a OnePlus X?
  18. Thanks for my socks... got them on today
  19. We've always been quite impressed with their support as well... I think we had to wait a day once due to time zone differences but that was the only time in about a dozen support requests.
  20. We also let the trial run out and continued with the £0.00 plans.
  21. No problem, we use ours with 3 different domains... testing, staff and students.
  22. jaminben

    Fallout 4

    I am but I'm reading some mediocre reviews... we'll see soon enough I guess.
  23. PM sent... an early xmas present to myself. Many Thanks
  24. I'll take the OnePlus X invite if it's still available... I'm not a queue tho
×
×
  • Create New...