Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

MaximusR

Members
  • Posts

    39
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MaximusR

  1. What about this one - BBC News - Dalai Lama pizza joke backfires on TV host
  2. Bingo! All sorted - Thanks Very Much!
  3. Morning All, Not sure if I have stuck this in the right place... Is there a simple way of adding a trusted site into the Local Intranet security group in IE, using group policy? I have an existing list of sites set in GP but just want to add an extra one - when I try and do this it only seems to let me import the setting from the computer I am currently on. Is there another way? Thanks, Max
  4. APPRENTICE ICT TECHNICIAN GRADE C (£13,280 ACTUAL; £15,138 FTE) REQUIRED FOR APRIL 2011 37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year. This is a superb opportunity to join a highly skilled Network Support Team in our Outstanding school. We require an organised, enthusiastic, proactive and flexible individual to assist with first line technical support to staff and students. You will have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Application Pack Attached. ICT Apprentice 2011.zip Contact me for more info.
  5. Hi Phil, If the laptop is connected to wireless you may have a wireless access log somewhere? Access Point, RADIUS server etc. Or you could look at the event viewer on the domain controller? Maximus R
  6. Hi Fil, If you go to the Event Viewer, in Computer Manager and select Security you should be able to view who has logged on to and off the machine. Hope this helps, Maximus R
  7. Thanks lightinthedark - but I have now fixed the problem! The problem was with the Top Menu bar. For some reason Firefox didnt like the length of the text in this menu, so i have shortened one of the links and all is well. Not sure why the slideshow doesnt work - that will be tommorows job! Thanks everyone for your help:)
  8. I have just tried using a different template and still no luck.
  9. Thanks rush_tech, but no joy. The banner has gone, but the layout is still all over the place.
  10. I think the template was already built into the installation. Its the eg_red 1.5 template.
  11. Hi All, We've just launched our new school website. The site looks fine when opened in IE but in Firefox the layout of the site is all over the place. The website is here. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks,
  12. OK - I will give them a go. Thanks for your help!
  13. No I haven't. I will have a look in to this. Do you think it will solve the problem?
  14. Hi everyone, This is my first post on Edugeek so i hope i'm doing it right! I'm having trouble lining up a banner on a website i'm delevoping. It looks and works fine in Firefox, but not in IE. Here is the website Cycle to Success 2008 - The Petersfield School It is the bit in the top left corner of the moving "Cycle to Success" Banner. Any help or suggestions on solving this issue would be most greatful. Thanks,
×
×
  • Create New...