Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

mikehollingsworth

Members
  • Posts

    19
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mikehollingsworth

  1. Our Trust is continuing to grow, and technology plays an increasingly important part in supporting excellent teaching, learning and day-to-day operations across all our schools. As an IT Field Engineer, you will be a key member of our central team, providing reliable, friendly, and proactive support to staff and students. This is an exciting time to join us. You will have the opportunity to work across multiple sites, contribute to Trust-wide projects, develop your technical skills, and be part of a supportive team that values professionalism, collaboration and continuous improvement. For more information and to apply, click the link below. https://www.eteach.com/careers/boscocet/job/it-field-engineer-1543253? Many thanks, Mike Hollingsworth Head of IT
  2. The Governors are seeking to appoint a Senior ICT Technician. He/she should be a suitably qualified, highly efficient, skilled professional with excellent interpersonal skills. Closing date: Friday, 15th July 2022 Please send your completed covering letter and application form to [email protected] https://www.strichardscc.com/about-st-richards-catholic-college/vacancies/senior-it-technician/
  3. St Richard’s Catholic College is offering a new and exciting opportunity to achieve a degree level qualification whilst working within our busy IT Services Team. If you are looking to achieve a degree but feel that university is not the right avenue for you, this could be a great option. As an IT apprentice you will be working towards your BSc (Hons) in Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship, alongside a full time role within our IT Services Team. This four year programme will allow you to apply your learning to the workplace and gain a breadth of experience, working alongside IT professionals. https://www.strichardscc.com/about-st-richards-catholic-college/vacancies/it-apprentice/
  4. We were inspected last month. They just required WiFi access. Good luck!
  5. We just replaced ours with the AP515, paid £305 per unit. Cheers, Mike.
  6. The Governors are seeking to appoint a Senior ICT Technician. He/she should be a suitably qualified, highly efficient, skilled professional with excellent interpersonal skills. Closing date: Monday, 9th March 2020 Please send your completed covering letter and application form to [email protected] https://www.strichardscc.com/about-st-richards-catholic-college/vacancies/senior-ict-technician/
  7. Having switched two years ago, I personally would not suggest going for Biostore FasTrak. We have had nothing but issues since switching to them. Unfortunately this was forced on us from the LEA without any consultation. The support is poor and extremely slow with zero customer service. We have had quite a few issues with the sync between ParentPay and FasTrak, both blame each other but I suspect this is more of an issue with Biostore as the system was perfect when it was Cunninghams. I will look to migrate back to Cunningham's as soon as our contract allows. Cheers, Mike.
  8. Logged it with the Xibo support page, they explained that the text editor matches the layout background colour. Changed the layout background from #000000 to #ffffff and the text was visible again.
  9. Any ideas on this one? I imagine it could be changed in the html but I cant find the correct file to edit!
  10. No its not set in the layout options so seems to be something set in the default template. It doesn't change when I set a different background colour, just stays black.
  11. Good afternoon, I've got a strange Xibo issue that I cant work out. When I try to add text to a region, the text input window is black. They only way I can see what I've typed is by highlighting the text box. (See attached images) Any ideas why this is happening? I'm using version 1.6.4 Thanks in advance, Mike.
  12. Not sure about Active Directory but we ran a report to export the details from SIMS and then imported it using the management console in Kerboodle. Hope that helps?
  13. We have been able to deploy Windows 7 via WDS to our iMac/MBP fleet. PM me your email address and I can send you our documentation for deploying and capturing images from macs.
  14. Has anyone used SalamanderSoft for SharePoint solutions? We are researching different companies to develop our VLE and portal. Any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks, Mike.
  15. We use an app called AutoProxy which has worked really well, think it only works on rooted devices though. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gpc.myweb.hinet.net.AutoProxy&hl=en
  16. Hello All, Im try to create a list of members attached to a certain distribution list. Ive stumbled across a VBS script but cant get it to work, I wonder if anyone can see where I am going wrong? The responce I get is: Windows Script Host --------------------------- Script: C:\Documents and Settings\hadmin\Desktop\exporter.vbs Line: 10 Char: 1 Error: There is no such object on the server. Code: 80072030 Source: (null) I hope someone can help? Cheers,
  17. Erm 2005 please...
  18. Hello all, I was wondering if anyone had an OEM installer CD for Windows XP tablet edition? We have been given 12 tablet pc's all with perfectly good licence keys but no install media. I hope someone can help. Thanks in advance...
×
×
  • Create New...