Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

captaincharisma

Members
  • Posts

    228
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by captaincharisma

  1. Just tried both suggestions, no success. Pain in the ****!
  2. Sorry if this has been discussed but it has been bugging me for a while... Trying to set up Exchange Activesync on my phone, here is what I enter: email address: school email server address: Exchange servers IP address Domain: I have entered the domain the exchange server is on username and password: The log on credentials I use to log onto my computer at work I have also ticked the box for "This server requires an encrypted SSL connection" once I hit next it says "Verifying account information" Then I get "Failed to connect to the Exchange server. Please check Exchange server settings" Any ideas? Thank you
  3. Loved the first Transformers, the second one was dissapointing. Will go and watch the third though. I do always think of the "What if's?" of films, just imagine in Rocky if he didnt make the right weight for his fight....im sure he would be a bit gutted.
  4. Waiting for my friend to confirm......we went for womans volley ball obviously to check out the tactics and skill level. I think we also went for a swimming event and football semi-final. We shall see!
  5. I 100% agree with that
  6. There is still lots of unanswered questions, the last episode will be brilliant next week.
  7. Yes!! but I won't say a word, dont want to spoil anything.
  8. Im on Sky, no problems at all so far. My friend has had issues with his internet but while they sort it they have given him Sky movies for free. Pretty good I thought.
  9. Working.....then going home and networking all my bits and bobs in the flat. As I have internet at last I will also be catching up on black ops!
  10. I like to be smart, usually shirt, tie and jumper. Then no tie on a Friday.
  11. There are a couple of Tech jobs in Hertfordshire I just stumbled upon. Support Staff Vacancies - teachinherts.com, Hertfordshire County Council's teacher recruitment web site.
  12. I love a tidy desk
  13. Do we have a clan tag for xbox?
  14. Yes at the minute if anything terrible did happen (touch wood) then we call up someone to come and take a look. I am going on a basic iMac training course in June, hopefully that will sort me out a bit.
  15. Well I have never used any software on a mac, only basic web browsing and email etc need to look into networking and hardware too as I will be the go to guy at some point!
  16. I started a new job about a month ago, we have suite of iMacs (Music and art departments). At the minute if anything goes wrong we get outside help which costs a bomb. The new plan is to train someone so we can support onsite, that person is me (not sure whether thats a good thing or not?!?) So I have asked if I can take an iMac home with me for a few weeks to familiarize myself with it. I can navigate myself around it ok and know the very basics, is there anything I should be looking at in particualar??? Thanks
  17. I just got a 1.2 Clio, nice to drive but not too expensive. It is brand new but I like knowing it (touch wood) wont break down!
  18. Same, no complaints from me.
  19. captaincharisma

    Brink

    I have seen terrible reviews, but I havent played it myself.
  20. Xbox, No internet at the minute though as I have just moved house.....really sucks with no Xbox live
  21. I am addicted to it!! Such a good laugh on split screen co-op, managed to get to about wave 20. If you own the game and are bored with the campaign and multiplayer, give it a go.
×
×
  • Create New...