-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
That's for in the "Politics" section, right?
-
I'm pretty sure drifting is classified as dangerous driving. Unless we're talking Pacific Rim drift and we're getting giant robots... X-13 for mod. "It takes an thread derailer to know thread derails."
-
I really don't know if this is serious or not... In any case, #MakeUsenetGreatAgain
-
It's starting to sound like a full event now... Have some food, see a show, probably a few drinks...
-
I don't have an Xbone, but Win10 links into it. X-13 => SlenderTech IRL
-
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
No Parma Violets... I am disappoint. -
And miss out on our sparkling wit and company? Surely, you jest.
-
Not with that attitude, you can't.
-
[news] Yahoo - Schools are using monitoring software.
X-13 replied to rad's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
Of course it does, it's written that way to generate outrage from people who don't know. -
[news] Yahoo - Schools are using monitoring software.
X-13 replied to rad's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
Personally, I'd say no. I'm pretty sure if you said, for example, "we use impero to monitor activity" there'd be a surge of "how to bypass impero" searches both on and off site. -
I never have it long enough to warrant it...
-
Currently sitting about trying to get people for "Series A Funding". Set up a temporary room for Heists on the TS server as well.
-
After today, I'm really not in the mood... Tomorrow maybe.
-
Do you want a 0% cut... Because that's how you end up with a 0% cut.
-
Shamelessly saved and added to the collection.
-
Updated the OneDrive with my images : https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgCTxIOhF_Q_gSjdpx4OyI_PqNtA Feel free to steal all/some of them. Wallpapers are wallpapers, "Other Pics" are general images I use in the lockscreen slideshow. Currently using one of the Witcher wallpapers, which I can't post here... The Driad one. NSFW, obviously. I keep forgetting I've set it to that, so my start menu [Win 10 fullscreen version] surprises me every time I open it. Le EDIT: Give me a shout if there are any dupes.
-
What? You mean you weren't planning to drop everything for me? This is an outrage! Was thinking Friday/Saturday, or would people prefer it during the week?
-
Well, that's 2 people. Just need one more and we're golden. @CAM @DMcGuigan up for some heists?
-
I think I'll try and plan this as a proper thing... No more relying on Randos. Need to sort out a day people are free and burn through them.
-
Boyos, I've got 2 heists to go. Anyone up for burning through them? (On PC in case anyone forgot) Default cut on hard (I'm broke)
-
I think it's a good job I'm not going to be there... It'd take too long to explain who, or what, I am and would probably ruin it.
-
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
-
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
I actually forgot about that... No spoopy video though, I am disappoint. -
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
You're welcome.
