-
Posts
338 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Mandy
-
Here are a few budle offers we have on at the moment: Acer - Bundle, Veriton M464, Core 2 Duo E4700 2.6GHz, Vista Business/XP Pro Discs, 2Gb RAM, 640Gb HDD, DVD-RW, Keyboard & Mouse + V173b, 17" LCD TFT, 1280x1024 Resolution, 5ms Response Time - ONLY £343.06 FUJITSU-SIEMENS - P2530 MT, Core 2 Duo E7300, 2.66GHz, Twinload Vista Business/XP Pro, 1GB (1x1GB) RAM, 250GB HDD, DVD-RW, Office Ready, 1Year On-Site Warranty + FOC FSC 1GB DDR2-667 for Esprimo PC + Amilo L3190T 19" Wide TFT res time 5ms, 1 x D-SUB, integrated speakers - ONLY £363.52 :DBOTH WITH FREE DELIVERY:D Let me know your thoughts!
-
Yep, i agree. We have had things shifted through Freecycle.org. You may even find yourself something on there!! If not, we are offering a FREE collection over the Xmas period! Xmas Collect.bmp
-
Ummm.. i suppose, never thought of it like that!! I wish i could get a new dress, but typical me, leave it till the last minute!!
-
Thats what i'm fighting against!!! Wearing the same dress twice is criminal, but wearing it twice in 7 days is well...argh...!!!
-
Yeah was a really good night!! Got very drunk!! Sorry no pics, but I'm out for my Xmas party tonight - thinking i may wear the dress again tonight?? Or maybe another one: What do you think??
-
Here are a few examples of the fantastic offers on Carry Cases: http://www.techair.co.uk/products/Z0105%20Front%2072%20dpi%20150%20x%20150.jpg 10" Carry Case ONLY £9.72 - RRP £19.99 http://www.techair.co.uk/products/TABUN02%20150%20x%20150.jpg 15.4" & USB Mouse Bundle ONLY £15.50 - RRP £35.99 Call or PM me for more offers on cases, backpack, bundles etc..
-
Hi Fafster, I have provided many similar solutions to other educational customers - some of whom are edugeek members. I will be more than happy to quote pricing on a variety of solutions and possibly put you in touch with some customers of mine who have already had similar solutions. Let me know if this is of interest?!
-
The projector you have mentioned is now end of life, meaning they are no longer manufactured and therefore spare parts etc are harder to get hold of. It has been replaced with ED-X31 priced at £419 ex vat. http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:IQ7xM3s51199WM:http://www.hitachi-ee.com/product_images/ED-X31/ED-X31_m_1.jpg Or a cheaper option is the ED-X22 priced at £379 ex vat http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:nAOJIUBWXR0JaM:http://www.rocheav.co.uk/images/products_thumb/edx221.jpg I hope this helps!! :p
-
I have placed an order for the third dress (black&white one!) And have decided to wait until i see the dress before I choose the shoes... I'll have to make a dash into town tomorrow and find some then! Thank you all for your help and great advice. I will be sure to let you know how my night goes.. anyone who's in the Sutton area, feel free to bump into me for a thank you drink!! I must say, i definitely think you're all in the wrong professions!!
-
Well, i'll make a deal... I'll swap pic's for quote requests!! Ha ha (Well, it's worth a try LOL) :p
-
Why are you in IT when you have an obvious talent for fashion!!
-
Well thanks for the advice, i'm going for the third dress!! Only problem now is which shoes!?! :p http://imagecache.asos.com/inv/Q/5/215/484288/Black/image1l.jpghttp://imagecache.asos.com/inv/Q/5/215/371778/Black/image1l.jpghttp://www.magicity.com/images/ShoeBeeBluYellRed.jpg
-
Why, do you have any better suggestions?!
-
I have looked on ASOS and need to place an order before 3pm for next day delivery!! I can't decide on which one I like - your opinions please... http://imagecache.asos.com/inv/R/23/48/452005/BlackRed/image1xl.jpg http://imagecache.asos.com/inv/R/7/37/455286/Pink/image1xl.jpg http://imagecache.asos.com/inv/Q/23/48/415632/BlackAndCream/image1xl.jpg
-
Benjamina, I really need it for Saturday, i have a fantastic blue dress that would really complement your eyes you could borrow if you would consider a swap for the weekend?!?
-
Well i heard you guys had good taste! Desperate times cause for desperate measures!! LOL
-
I NEED to find a dress Cheryl Cole was wearing on X Factor the other night. If not exact, something similar. This is what it looks like: Cheryl Cole.bmp I need to find this for tomorrow night, so any help would be VERY much appreciated!!:D
-
It is indeed! Great for Education, where you can upgrade with a site license agreement
-
HP dx2400 MT, Celeron M440 1.86GHz, Vista Business Downgraded to XP Pro, 1GB RAM, 160GB HDD, DVD+/-RW Super Multi Lightscribe, 1Yr Warranty, Office Ready + HP L1710 17" TFT ALL FOR ONLY £292.24 http://www.fdc.net.nz/include/showimage.asp?id=87653 http://ec.ingrammicro.de/jpg/943VHT1.JPG This offer is available whilst stock lasts. We currently have 500 units in stock but this is expected to go by lunch time TODAY! Please contact me ASAP to secure your order. Offer available until 19/12/08 while stocks last Regards
-
We have ordered in 1000 of the new 550 notebook SKU detailed below and have them IN STOCK:- FU409EA / HEWSUB33 – Celeron 550,15.4 WXGA BV display, 1024MB DDR RAM,160GB HDD, DVD+/-RW, 56K Modem,802.11b/g,6C Batt, VHB32 OF07 RDY,1 year wrnty at a cost of £269!! With FREE DELIVERY http://www.play247.gr/images/Laptops/hp_550_thumb.jpg These are HP's lowest priced notebooks! Please move quickly, as this stock is not going to last! Any questions, give me a call
-
I found these on the web... After Hours Computers - Edifier iF330 Portable Stylish Black iPod Docking Station Buy iPod Docking Station Clock Radio from Woolworths.co.uk online shop Hope this helps!!
-
Digital Signage Suppliers in the Midlands
Mandy replied to OutToLunch's topic in Recommended Suppliers
Hi We have supplied Digital Signage solutions to Edugeek members in the past, I am sure one of them would be more than happy to speak with you if you require any more information. If you can let me know what your looking for, i will be able to provide you with rough pricing and options that are available. Please do not hesitate to contact by phone or PM me for more info or a quote. -
http://www.invisionuk.com/ We are partners with Invision and can supply and install the solution... I hope this helps
-
nutso, We can provide alternative solutions for your requirements. Would you be looking to set up a radio frequency so the station can be accessed out of the school, or just run audio through the speakers?? If you're interested, I can get you a quote on a number of different solutions and see what else is out there for what your after... Let me know if this will help...
